Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Day 18

Remember how my ankles were swollen? Well, thanks to my good friends at google, I was able to determine that my ankles and knees were most likely reacting to my poor choice of shoes. Skechers are not good dance shoes. What was recommend is something lightweight (like mesh), with shock absorption, and light tread.  I found some (very cheap) shoes that fit that description, and it has made a huge difference.

Confession: I missed Saturday. But am taking two back to back classes today. Still on track for 30 classes in 30 days!

1 comment:

  1. https://kronopolvietnam.com/san-go-chau-au-cao-cap-sieu-chiu-nuoc-tot-nhat/sàn gỗ công nghiệp châu âu Kronopolvietnam các ưu điểm vượt trội như:Màu sắc thiết kế đa dạng, phong phú từ các kiểu dáng cổ điển của sàn gỗ cho đến các thiết kế mới lại theo xu hướng hiện đại
    Kronopolvietnam

    ReplyDelete