Friday, June 1, 2012

Day 7

Day 7, and I'm already plotting a cheat day. My dad is doing the Torah walk tomorrow at his synagogue, which apparently is a big deal. Ones daughter is expected to be there, which means I will miss the only two classes offered tomorrow. In order to make up for the missed class, I am taking two classes today. I go to the first one in a couple of hours, and oddly enough I am not dreading it.... that much.

Last nights class kicked my ass. Sweat dripping, chest pounding, eye rolling at the instructor type of ass kicking. However, once it was over I contemplated taking the next class. What is wrong with me? Have I suddenly become a glutton for punishment? Perhaps too many nights reading Fifty Shades of Grey? Whatever it is, I'm going to need this type of crazy to continue...at lease for the next 23 days. It will make this challenge a breeze.

So the new challenge. 30 classes in 30 days. I'm still on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment